1. Proving my illness to random strangers
Tell me again why your opinion is supposed to matter to me?
2. Arguing with my insurance company, again
I’m so glad I pay you $400 a month to not pay my bills!
3. Straightening my hair
Life is too short to waste time on futile exercises.
4. Comments on my blog telling me that I’m fat and lazy
Really dude? (Yes, it’s always a dude) You don’t have anything else to do with your life? Who’s the pathetic one again?
5. Shaving my legs
A whole lot of NOPE
6. People who think that God would cure me if I had enough faith
Because God is basically just Santa Claus?
7. Child proof prescription bottles.
Child proof, you mean adult proof. Let’s give someone their arthritis medication in a bottle someone with arthritis can’t open!
8. Stupid doctors
12 years of extra school and you’re still an ass.
9. Uncomfortable clothes
I blame the patriarchy.
10. People who want to sell me potential cures. Including other people with chronic illness who like to inform me that they were cured, and if I only just tried harder I would be cured too.
I am sooooo glad your special shake going for $99 holds the cure for every disease known to man. Explain to me again how you’re the only person that knows this?