Dreading this

I have been dreading for many  months the possibility of IV antibiotics. Many people with Lyme go straight to this option because it is faster and more effective. It is also very expensive. Also, most people  who go for the IV option don’t have an out of control two year old, which is why I decided to try oral antibiotics first. Unfortunately they aren’t working all that well, so my doctor suggested we try two more months of orals and if I don’t make improvement, switch the the IV option.  I have no idea what I will do with Jackson if I have to do IV, there is no way I’ll be able to be around him. Any sort of wire apparently carries a “PULL ME,” sign, and when that wire is attached to you, that can be problematic! I am crossing my fingers that a miracle will occur and I’ll see some improvement. 

Facebook Comments

One thought on “Dreading this

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *