Theoretically I’m 30, but I’m really an 80 year old.
– My knees make loud creaking noises when I bend them, loud enough for other people to hear. Stairs are my nemesis. If I lived in a two story house I would need an elevator.
– I was invited to a social gathering this week that started at 8:00 pm. I didn’t go because it was too late. Sleeping is difficult for me and so it involves a long and tedious routine to prepare for it, which still doesn’t always work. I have to start my routine around 9:00 if I want to get to bed at a decent time. I’m 30 years old and any activity that starts after 7:00 is too a late for me. It wasn’t that long ago that my night started at 9:00 pm!
– My hands are always shaking and I have a hard time gripping things.
– I’m cranky and annoyed at people who are fit and active.
– I do yoga for old people because regular yoga is too hard on my joints. Seriously, it’s called “Yoga for Arthritis.”
– I wear arthritis gloves to help with the pain of using my hands. Yep, a 30 year old wearing arthritis gloves. I’ve always wanted to be a trendsetter.
– I have no brain power thanks to fibro fog/ lyme brain and so it is difficult for me to grasp new concepts, especially new technology. This is what I get for being frustrated at old people who couldn’t learn how to double click when I taught a community computer class. Now I’m the one complaining they changed Windows again and I can’t figure out how to do anything.
– Loud noises give me headaches and cause sensory issues. I want to yell at the obnoxious teenagers that live on our street and blast their horrible music. Stupid young people.
(Visited 29 times, 9 visits today)