Although this product was a gift, all opinions in this review remain my own and I was in no way influenced by the company. For more details please see my disclosure policy.
In my never ending quest for pain relief I’ve had a chance to try a few different pain creams. This time I tried out CBD Clinic’s Revolutionary Pain Relief line of pain cream. CBD Clinic currently has a line of topical pain relief that is sold through Chiropractors, Physical Therapists, Massage Therapists and other health & wellness professionals and now they are breaking into the retail market.
All of these creams are made with natural ingredients such as FDA-approved pain relievers like menthol, camphor and lidocaine, and Charlotte’s Web cannabidiol (CBD). Creams are designed to target different types of pain such as muscle pain, joint pain, ligament pain, tendon pain, nerve pain, cramps, sprains, arthritis, back & neck pain, arm & shoulder pain, hip & torso pain, hand & wrist pain, leg & knee pain, bruises, and repetitive stress.
The CBD Clinic ointments and creams are made with natural emollients that are easily absorbed by human skin such as organic beeswax, jojoba seed oil, cottonseed oil, and shea butter. This is unlike other pain relief products that often use cheaper synthetic ingredients.
I had the opportunity to test the following:
- Severe Powerful Relief- Cream with 75 mg Charlotte’s Web CBD $49
- This was my favorite cream. The smell was very strong, but it was fast acting and provided relief for quite a while. My calves are the most painful part of my body and often they hurt so much I can’t get to sleep, and thus far I haven’t been able to find anything that works well enough for me to sleep. Rubbing some of this on before bedtime really seemed to help my pain levels.
- Arthritis Deep Relief- Cream with 75 mg Charlotte’s Web CBD $49
- I didn’t feel a lot of difference between this and the severe powerful. It was a little slower to start working than the severe relief cream, but it was also long lasting. It worked the best on my shoulders and neck, but didn’t seem to do as much for my arthritic knees.
- Odor Free Serious Relief – Cream with 75 mg Charlotte’s Web CBD $49
- I was a little dubious about the effectiveness of this one since it doesn’t smell at all. I think I’ve been trained to think that it has to smell strongly in order to work. However, odor free options are important to me because the times that I’m in the most pain are the times I’m away from home. If I’m at my child’s karate class, I don’t want to be smelly from 15 feet away so I was excited to try this one. It definitely was not nearly as strong as the others. It did not provide immediate relief, but seemed to dull the pain somewhat.
- Pro Sport Extreme Relief – Ointment with 100 mg Charlotte’s Web CBD $69
- At first I didn’t like this one very much because it wasn’t fast acting. However, while it was slower to start once it started working it was extremely strong and it lasted for some time. It was most effective for my shoulder, neck, and leg pain.
Overall I found all four creams to be effective, but Severe Pain Relief was my favorite. I’ve started using it nightly before I go to bed because it helps lower my pain levels so I can sleep. I’ve had a chance to try several different pain creams from several different companies, and Severe Pain Relief is my favorite of everything I’ve ever tried. It’s not a cure, but it’s an excellent coping tool.